Zina’s Safety Protocols for Covid-19:
Here are a few new guidelines to help you enjoy your visit
- * Our staff will continue to thoroughly clean throughout the Salon on a regular basis.
- * All linens will be cleaned and sanitized between each appointment.
- * Hand Sanitizer will also be available to all who enter the salon
Staff Member Safety:
- * All staff members will be screened for symptoms and temperature prior to their shift.
- * Any staff members showing any symptoms will not be allowed to work that day.
- * All staff will be wearing a mask at all times when assisting clients and during all services
- * All staff members will wash their hands thoroughly multiple times throughout the day
Scheduling Your Appointment:
- * Please schedule your appointment before coming to the salon.
- * You can make an appointment by calling 410-342-2077
- * Please arrive for your appointment 10 minutes before your start time
Entering The Spa For Your Appointment:
- * Based on government requirements, every guest and staff member must have a mask on when inside.
- * Before entering the spa, please make sure that you have your own mask and that it is securely on covering your mouth and nose.
- * For your safety, we will temporarily be suspending our water and tea service, so please bring a bottle of water or refreshment if you would like.
- * Once inside the spa, the front desk employee will quickly take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. CDC guidelines suggest that a temperature of 100.4 degrees or under qualifies as healthy. If above 100.4, we must ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We are practicing social distancing in the common areas of our spa. Please be mindful to stay 6 feet away from any other person when in our common area.
After Your Appointment:
- * When returning to the front desk after your appointment, please be mindful to wear your mask at all times and to maintain 6 feet of social distancing when possible.
- * As new information becomes available, these protocols may be changed or modified so please check back before each appointment.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org